Monday, June 18, 2018

Deathstalker Rexxar is like Frankenstein

I really enjoy playing this card in Hearthstone. It's called Deathstalker Rexxar and I have no clue how I picked it up. I looked it up in the wiki and it had this to say about that: Deathstalker Rexxar can be obtained through Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward.

I'm going to guess an arena reward because I would have notice it in a pack, I hope. If so, who know what else I've unpacked.

I ignored it at first because I did not understand what I had. You can see in the picture it only has a shield. I was like what??? Then I read the text and I began to understand because I then remembered playing this character in a solo adventure and it was cool.

Playing it in real matches can be tricky. Sometimes I wish I kept my weapon because I couldn't quite seal the deal and get to the other hero. I would then be stuck with a handful of 7+ mana creatures that get wiped as soon as i drop them in to battle.

But then there are other times where I am in control and I can make any beast I need to counter my opponent and win. Those times are sweet. It can get down to drawing out our decks but I win because I make lifesteal beasts and I outlast the other guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment