Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hanging with Abby

 My wife, Jen, took 3 out of 4 of our children camping. I had to work and Abby had a choir concert, so we stayed behind. The concert was at this very lovely home called the Bennett Ranch. I guess they have other events there because they are set up with a kitchen and the grounds are beautiful. The concert was cool. The kids did a Beatles medley.
Afterwards we went home to chill and relax. In the morning we went to Tacos El Grullo for breakfast burrito. We were going to see a movie later and had time to kill. I took Abby on an adventure. I wanted to show her this super awesome gate on Oakmore near Prosperity in Tulare. Was also cool and didn't take a picture of was the front yard. They have metal sculptures dinosuars and a oil rig.
When we finished that, I showed her a double decker bus. I was behind a tree/bush but you can see the front of it clearly. You don't see those very often in the states and not at all in Tulare. So I thought. It too was on Oakmore.
We then went to the movie. We saw R.I.P.D. It wasn't a great movie but it was fun. Movies are meant to be fun. That was my weekend, hanging with Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment