Monday, September 10, 2012

In the Park

I have this new device that allows me to mount my phone to my tripod. It's called a Piquant. It's very cool if you only have a camera phone or you use your camera phone a lot, like me. It's not a profession camera but it takes fairly good photos. Good enough for the web at least.
It was about 10 am on a Sunday and there were a surprisingly fair amount of people out, walkers with dogs, bicyclists, runners and the like. Most were cheerful and said good morning and I returned the greeting. They did not question me. There must be a fair amount of photographers that come there or they didn't care.
I love this park at West Main Street. It makes me think of what Visalia looked like way back when it was settled and it was full of oak trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment